[Chaos Addicted] Destruction Derby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CAD] Destruction Derby League End-of-Season Magazine

Go down

[CAD] Destruction Derby League End-of-Season Magazine Empty [CAD] Destruction Derby League End-of-Season Magazine

Post  Jon606 Wed 9 Sep - 15:37

You may be surprised at this thread title; we haven't even had Round 2 yet and I'm going on about an end-of-season souvenir!

Yes, at the end of this season (approximately November / December time, certainly no later than January / February 2010) there will be a [CAD] Destruction Derby League End-of-Season Magazine released to celebrate the end of the first season (and certainly not the last Wink). These are the current articles I have in mind (these may be changed later):

• Full coverage of all seven rounds, from the Test Round to the Elimination Extravaganza; all races will be covered, with a variety of pictures from each round
  • Driver profiles containing race info, positions and driver descriptions
  • Interviews with the top 3 drivers at the end of the final points-scoring round, and also an interview with the overall champion
  • The history and ideas behind the Destruction Derby League

Naturally, for all this to happen, I will need help from you guys. The main things I would need help with are photos & graphics and driver profiles. So if you think you'd be able to help out with either of these, then either add me to MSN on jonnysiddal606(at)fsmail(dot)net, find me in the server, send me a PM on here, or email me at jonathan.siddle(at)googlemail(dot)com. I may even approach you if I think you'll be good enough for a role on the magazine team!
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[CAD] Destruction Derby League End-of-Season Magazine Empty Re: [CAD] Destruction Derby League End-of-Season Magazine

Post  Jon606 Sun 18 Oct - 4:31

After much consideration, I've decided against this magazine idea. The main reason for taking this decision is that I don't think it will have a big impact on people who read it.
Apologies if anyone wanted to help out on the magazine.
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down