[Chaos Addicted] Destruction Derby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CAD] Destruction Derby League: Laps per race

5 posters

Go down

[CAD] Destruction Derby League: Laps per race Empty [CAD] Destruction Derby League: Laps per race

Post  bomba Sun 28 Jun - 10:46

Just wanted to know, how many laps are we gonna wreck in a session Smile 2 is hell of a short, 20 sounds like rape. so whats ur opinions guys?
bomba
bomba

Antal inlägg : 12

Back to top Go down

[CAD] Destruction Derby League: Laps per race Empty Re: [CAD] Destruction Derby League: Laps per race

Post  Jon606 Sun 28 Jun - 11:24

bomba wrote:Just wanted to know, how many laps are we gonna wreck in a session Smile 2 is hell of a short, 20 sounds like rape. so whats ur opinions guys?
Well, the number of laps will depend on how long it takes on average for one lap to be completed.
On shorter tracks like Aston Cadet and Fern Bay Club Reverse, this will mean more laps, but on longer tracks like Blackwood GP this will mean fewer laps.

As an example, here are the number of laps for each race at South City Classic based on an average of 1 minute / lap:
Race 1: 10 laps
Race 2: 15 laps
Race 3: 20 laps

Hopefully this answers your question.
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[CAD] Destruction Derby League: Laps per race Empty Re: [CAD] Destruction Derby League: Laps per race

Post  fredde Sun 28 Jun - 12:27

will there be forced pitstop?? i know not one suspension that lasts 10 laps on blackwood Smile

fredde

Antal inlägg : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon606 Sun 28 Jun - 14:36

fredde wrote:will there be forced pitstop?? i know not one suspension that lasts 10 laps on blackwood Smile
Pitstops will not be allowed on any track as they ruin DD racing, because someone could get hit and have a wrecked car which they could just go and repair in the pits.

Plus, Blackwood is, on average, 2 minutes / lap, so only the longest race will be 10 laps, meaning that only the last race would have this suspension issue. The test round will be at Blackwood reverse to examine this suspension "problem" along with other factors, such as using full grids.
Jon606
Jon606

Back to top Go down

Post  fredde Mon 29 Jun - 14:01

Jon606 wrote:
fredde wrote:will there be forced pitstop?? i know not one suspension that lasts 10 laps on blackwood Smile
Pitstops will not be allowed on any track as they ruin DD racing, because someone could get hit and have a wrecked car which they could just go and repair in the pits.

Plus, Blackwood is, on average, 2 minutes / lap, so only the longest race will be 10 laps, meaning that only the last race would have this suspension issue. The test round will be at Blackwood reverse to examine this suspension "problem" along with other factors, such as using full grids.

ok, that means telepit wont be allowed either??

fredde

Antal inlägg : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon606 Mon 29 Jun - 14:09

fredde wrote:
Jon606 wrote:

ok, that means telepit wont be allowed either??
Yes, it means that as well.
Jon606
Jon606

Back to top Go down

Post  magnanimous Fri 3 Jul - 8:40

It's going to be murder. I can make my suspension last maybe three laps maximum on blackwood.. it could be more if it wasn't a race and there was time to relax, but I'm betting that that isn't the case here. apart from some kind of unspoken agreement by the drivers. ten laps on blackwood would be an endurance race more than DD, heh.

magnanimous

Antal inlägg : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon606 Fri 3 Jul - 9:05

magnanimous wrote:It's going to be murder. I can make my suspension last maybe three laps maximum on blackwood.. it could be more if it wasn't a race and there was time to relax, but I'm betting that that isn't the case here. apart from some kind of unspoken agreement by the drivers. ten laps on blackwood would be an endurance race more than DD, heh.
Yeah, 10 laps does sound like an enduro on Blackwood Laughing
Oh, and if people are wondering why there are three races per round, then this is because it is a much better option than having one really long race as a lot of people would probably get bored by a 20 lap race in this league, and it's also better than having 10 short races as this would make it hard for us admins to sort all the results and that out from it.
Jon606
Jon606

Back to top Go down

Post  Henqqa Fri 3 Jul - 11:02

Jon606 wrote:
magnanimous wrote:It's going to be murder. I can make my suspension last maybe three laps maximum on blackwood.. it could be more if it wasn't a race and there was time to relax, but I'm betting that that isn't the case here. apart from some kind of unspoken agreement by the drivers. ten laps on blackwood would be an endurance race more than DD, heh.
Yeah, 10 laps does sound like an enduro on Blackwood Laughing
Oh, and if people are wondering why there are three races per round, then this is because it is a much better option than having one really long race as a lot of people would probably get bored by a 20 lap race in this league, and it's also better than having 10 short races as this would make it hard for us admins to sort all the results and that out from it.

I know, do Enduro League too. cheers
Henqqa
Henqqa

Antal inlägg : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon606 Fri 3 Jul - 13:49

Henqqa wrote:I know, do Enduro League too. cheers
Not so sure about that yet; let's get this DD league out of the way first.
Jon606
Jon606

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down